Best Wine Regions
Popular Red Varietals
Popular Red Wine Brands
The information we collect: ALM may collect information about you such as your name, associated company names, address, e-mail and other contact details, position, occupation, business and financial information and information about products or services you have obtained from us or are interested in. Where practicable, we will make the purpose for which we collect personal information clear at the time of collection. If you do not provide us with certain information we may be unable to provide you with access to our services or products.
• to establish and maintain your relationship with ALM, including in some cases disclosing your name and address (as required by law) and providing you with information necessary to allow you to remain in contact with ALM;
• to provide the products or services you have requested from ALM and keep a record of them;
• to provide credit to you, which may include disclosures to credit reporting agencies;
• to answer your inquiry;
• to register you for events or promotions;
• to assist us to make ALM’s services and products more valuable or useful to you;
• to undertake direct marketing of products or services of ALM and other parties and to keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications;
• to third parties who work with us in our business and provide, promote or improve the products or services you have requested or are interested in, such as manufacturers and suppliers, couriers and delivery contractors, marketing consultants and promotions companies, website hosts and IT consultants and professional advisers such as management consultants, lawyers and accountants.
Access to your information: You can request access to the personal information that ALM holds about you by contacting our Privacy Officer as set out below. We will provide you with access to your personal information unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request. We may charge a reasonable amount for providing access.
If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact us. After notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to have your personal information deleted please let us know and we will delete that information wherever practicable.
We may refuse your request to access, amend or delete your personal information in certain circumstances. If we do refuse your request, we will give you reasons for our decision and, in the case of amendment, we will include a note with your personal information that you have disputed its accuracy.
Security: ALM will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.
The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, ALM cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
The Privacy Officer
Australian Liquor Marketers Pty Ltd
50 Waterloo Road
Macquarie Park NSW 2113
Tel: (02) 9741 3000